Friday, April 18, 2014

It has been a day


It has been a wonderfully chaotic good day. I can say that, because the day has ended on a good note. Everyone on is home safely and the bills are all paid. Today after getting dressed and heading out to buy groceries, I come home to my older brother parked out in front of my house. Okay. He tells me not to go in my house. Really? This is odd, but I let him go in first. He checks out the place. Apparently while I was gone, someone broke in to my house. The alarm scared them off and the police came by and re locked my house. I am over simplifying this but....yeah. Nothing was taken. Nothing was add to everything else that I have. So we lucked out. I had to make phone calls and check on the neighbors. It is a good day, because in the end even thought I am going to be very careful about make sure the house is locked up we are all safe.

The sweater if from Forever 21, so long ago I do not think they sell anything like it anymore. The dress is also from Forever 21 ( click here and here for similar dresses). The green top is from JC Penny's.


Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún



No comments:

Post a Comment