Friday, January 30, 2015

Review Comic: Wonderland Volume 5



Wonderland Volume 5

Author: 
JG Miranda /
Zenescope
Publisher: Diamond Book Distributors
Publish Date: January 27, 2015 

Book Rating 4/5


Publisher's Description 
As an Age of Darkness spreads across the realms, pushing the Queens of Wonderland into conflict, Calie must take a final stand. 

Journeying into Wonderland to save her daughter Violet, Calie assembles a team of warriors in effort to take control of Wonderland... for good! 

Collects Wonderland #21-25.


Book received:  NetGalley 

Why I Picked it up: I am a fan a fairy tales and fairy stories.  I read most of the Zeneoscope collection, so when I was able to get an ARC of this newest trade I was thrilled. The artwork is lovely and story continues on about the Liddle Family. 


Why I finished it: I was interested in how it would all end. 


Who I would give it to: Anyone who loves the Alice and Wonderland story. This series answers a few questions and leaves you wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment