Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Glossy Box Review: May


This is my last month with Glossy Box. I enjoyed this box. I am still going to wait and see if I will go back but...that is what sneak peeks are for. This month Glossy box teamed up with Bergdorf Goodman. The box was a custum box and packaging which made it really nice. I will say this, glossy box dose have some of the nicest packaging I have seen out there. 



In this box there where no full size items. This would have normally upset me, but as this was my last box, I was okay with that, also the quality of the items was quite nice.


I was sent tow eye products , the first is Revive intestine Eye Serum. It is light weight and not to oily. I will be using this one at night for a more restful appearance one I wake.


The CC hair cream - this was my first time using a CC cream for my hair. I am not a fan of it. It work but weight down my hair. I might just stay with my coconut oil or cut this product with the coconut oil.




 Napoleon Perdis- Skin Primer- This stuff is amazing. I have not be a fan of face primers but I do like this one. The cost of full bottle $45, is bit much for me. I like how it sat on the skin and over my moisturizer .

The Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme - This scent has Turkish Rose, ginger, patchouli and other scents. Okay, this was my love, in this box. I might have to buy a big bottle of this. It have a lovely balance and it is light, yet not to floral on my skin.  Even at $140, I still might buy this...just no any time soon.


The Lancer- Eye contour lifting cream dose some of the same work as the serum. So it is just base on preference at this point.


This box was great and it coming with a twenty five dollar coupon was a nice touch. I bought a lipstick with mine. While this box was nice. It was not enough to make me want to come back to Glossy box. I will keep an eye out on the upcoming boxes, maybe there might be something worth while in them for me until then...no more Glossy boxes




No comments:

Post a Comment