Thursday, April 24, 2014

Green and lavender

Today is a great day. I finished my final exams for spring semester. Only  four more semesters to go. It is nice to have them out of the way. So I celebrated with a lovely brunch of strawberries, sharp white cheddar cheeses and tiramisu. Washed it down with a nice chocolate wine. It was a nice brunch. Luckily, I did not work until evening. 
 Once I was done enjoying brunch a good four hours later. I went to work. One glass of wine is fine during the day. I will enjoy the rest of the bottle some other time. I wore a simple dress and sweater combination to work. Not pictured are the cream tights I put on at the last minute.The temperature dropped rather quickly today, and I figured it would br colder tonight.
Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún


Dress Target and Sweater New York and Company 

No comments:

Post a Comment