Thursday, April 24, 2014

Manga Review: X/1999



Author:  Clamp
Publisher:  Viz
Publish Date: May 1992
Completed 


Manga Rating 5/5

Publisher's Description 
Kamui Shiro is a young man who was born with the power to decide the fate of the Earth itself--a destiny he can barely bring himself to believe. But as other players in the prophecy begin to gather around him--the "Seven Seals," with the power to protect the Earth, and the "Seven Harbingers," who are fated to destroy it--he has no choice but to come to terms with his fate.

Book Review

Book Recevied : Bought


Why I Picked it up:I picked this up because it was one of the first few mangas that could be bough tin the US. The artwork was lovely and the story was rich 

Why I finished it: I the story is amazing and hreatbreaking. The art depicts the emotions of the charaters and allows you to love them 



Who I would give it to: Anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment