Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My First Glossy Box

I took the plunge about a two weeks ago and signed up for a Glossy Box.  Glossy Box is a service that send five beauty product to the house. These products are usually full size products and tailored to the customer.  This month they had a few different items. I was really looking forward to the Alex and Ani hand lotion, Scent 7. 

Picture
So here are all the products unpacked. I enjoyed how nice the box looked when it arrived in the mail. it had an outer box that was black with light pink dots and the interior box was light pink with the glossy box symbol on it.  Inside was a lovely bonus! A bracelet from Alex and Ani. So very cute ^_^.  There is a pamphlet that informs you about the each product. Very handy. I will post a review about each product as I use them. 

Have a berry orange day,

 Sú talún

No comments:

Post a Comment