Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Coffee Scrub


This stuff tastes wonderful and smells great. I often comment that now I look and smell like coffee ^_^. It is great or rough patches, like elbows and knees and heels while still being genital.It is similar to Pacific's Kona body scrub and would make a wonderful replacement for that. Now you can use left over coffee grounds, to make this and that is fine. I have not done that, but I going to give it try as I want to make a coffee rinse for my hair. 


Ingredients:
1/2 cup ground coffee
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar. I also use plain white sugar. 
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
This is so easy to make  just mix everything together until well combined. If the coconut oil is  solid, heat gently , until it melts .  I normal just stir it until it breaks up and is a  bit melty. Then I mix and scoop in to an old jam jar or an cold cream jar. I use the cold cream jar while I am in the shower. The jam jar is sometime before then a quick risen or just for my hands.
Have a berry orange day,


SĂș talĂșn

No comments:

Post a Comment