Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Marigold/ Calendula Tea

In thinking of something to make with may lovely marigold/ calendula flowers, I thought tea. Okay, I  almost always think of tea or chocolate  or the like. But they are good.

I wanted something light and sweet, yet a still stronger then a  normal herbal tea.

Sunny Assam tea blend was born.

This tea is great a on a cold all day. It has a mild flavor and  light sweet taste.  As with most of my teas this is a a simple 1:1 ratio.

1 part Assam tea
1 part Marigold
1 part chamomile

So there it is, very simple and quick to make.

Now Marigold tea has some wonderful proprieties, many of the remedies require you to make an infusion. This is just an herbal tea that has been steeped for about 10 minutes are so, this in normally not for drinking. Normally. It can be used that way, as it impart more of the befits of the herb.

I am adding a link as it has the information I was going to give you. Just scroll to the bottom, or read the how thing. ^_^


Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún

No comments:

Post a Comment