Saturday, May 3, 2014

April Glossy Box has Arrived


My April Glossy Box has arrived...in May. Okay, so they were two weeks or so late. I found that this a common problem.  That is a bit upsetting.  The box form the UK and is now an international brand that ships to the US.  This is nice as there can be of brands for the UK to try. They do lovely packaging. It is a great box to unwrap.  This cox cost $21 a month and you can save more with a 3- month, 6-month or a annual subscription.

The box offers deluxe and full size beauty products.





Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme – 2 oz Value $1.75.
This has a lovely scent.  It is very relaxing not overly sticky.  This was a deluxe sample. 




The lip gloss is lovely. It is not sticky or tacky. On me it is a nice neutral shade, with a pearlescent shine. 
Ciate Paint Pots in Beach Hut – FULL SIZE! Value $15
The Caldrea body wash smells lovely. I can not wait to try it. After I contact glossy box as mine leaked all over itself. I hope that this is an isolated incident. 

Over all I paid $21 this box. I am a monthly subscriber. This box yield about $50 worth of items, less then month value count. Even thought the value of the box is great, I am just underwhelmed. This is my secod box and I am not impressed. I was thrilled with my first box, but this time it was so-so. Thought every works for me and I can use everything and I was expecting more. This  box felt like they company was having an off day. I thought do to pictures that we were getting 4-mini nail polish in each box. The box itself is great, everything is full size or deluxe item. I give this box one more month before changing subscriptions.


Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún

No comments:

Post a Comment