Thursday, May 1, 2014

Black and White ...Astonish Me

Well giving in to a spring tradition of cleaning and let go. I found this skirt and decided to keep it. It is a nice white pinstripe skirt. I was able to match it with a simple black top. A whole new outfit and I did not even have to go shopping. I need to shop the back of my closet more often. I was also give a nice gift in the mail. I won a book form First look Book Club ^_^ I almost never win these things, so image my surprise went husband tells me I have a package in the mail. I am think it is my glossy box! Nope >.< Stilling wait for that one, but that is fine. It will get here when it gets here. I am still trying to figure out how I want everything to look  on this blog. I also need to figure out what I would like to review, from the last box. I am excited for the May box as they have teamed up with an exclusive partner.


Okay back to the book. I due apologies  for the sight tangent. The book I won is Astonish Me by Maggie Shipstead. I have only read the first few chapters of this book and I am looking forward to reading more.

















Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún


Dress Papaya and top target 






No comments:

Post a Comment