Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sick days and dreaming of Japan

Two days of a fever. Ah, Spring. How lovely you are, why must you try to kill me? It has a been a crazy few days. Mostly filled with sleeping and work. Lots of work.  I cancelled my glossy box, one of the past few days. I am just underwhelmed by it. I am leaning towards Ipsy, Q box or just right books. All three really interest me. If money was not an issues I would buy all three in a heart beat. Ipsy for the beauty products and the price $10 a month. Q box because it is from Japan. I have love for Japan. I speak Japanese badly, I was better at before when I had people to practice with everyday. Just right books, because I love to read and while the up front cost is $286.88 that is about $23-24 a month so the same cost as Q box.  I will let you know which box I chose. I am still receiving the May box, more likely some time in June.  It has been an odd day.  If you would like a tour through Japan click here. Enjoy the trip. I hope to be back there soon.


Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún


top Eddie bauer 
skirt a fabric oasis 

No comments:

Post a Comment