Monday, May 12, 2014

Long weekend

Hope everyone enjoyed Mother's Day weekend.I know I did. Spent the day hanging out with my mother and just catching up. Well, as much as we could before work. Ah...well. It is one of the few days I do not try to get off it I work. I know I should to spend more time with my mother, but most of my co-workers are moms....It just would not feel right making one of them come in to cover me on their day. It just would not. So I spent the morning with my mom, watching movies and eating cake before breakfast. It was nice.I did not take any picture of the cakes I made. I will try to remember next time.

As for the gap since the last post, well I think I an on the other-side of what ever  cold I had. Beside polo shirts and jeans are just no fun to post ^_^


Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún


Top lochers Shoes American Eagle 
Skirt something similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment