Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ballet ^_^


Today I was going to ride my bike into town. That was my goal. Well I got into town, but by car. It was safer. The roads I would have taken on my bike were a bit too flooded for that type of transportation. So I ditched the jeans and tank tops for something a bit more fun and airy. After all the rain it was just warm and nice out. Time to soak up some sun, with sunscreen. So shopping downtown. I am trying to shop a bit more local. Today I was out getting a feel of the prices and what I could get where. Even if I want to shop local I still need to get some bang for my buck. It is a fine line to where do you go for what and how much can you pay to help keep the stores and your neighbors in business. Will I still need to buy things at big name stores  It is down to pricing, but can I spread the wealth around, carefully.  It is not easy making this choice, but I think it is the right one. I am not sure how this will work out but hopefully over the next few months I will figure out where to buy produce and the like once the farmer's markets are gone.

Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún

Top Simply vera vera Wang from khols
Skirt something similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment