Monday, May 19, 2014

Forest colors

Today was a very good day. My housemate has a new job. Yay!! In this economy that is a great thing. One step at a time. I am learning how to do inversions, for yoga. I was able to get mostly up into a handstand. Well part of it, but small steps. I need to keep working on my upper body and core strength. This will also allow me to continue with my flexibility. I had removed the idea of doing inversions for myself all together. They were not taught in class and for a while online it was a just figure it out yourself kind of attitude . But now, now there are videos and  help and information. I just needed a little bit of a push and I was able to make so much progress in a a single day.  It was a good day.

Video link:
Inversions Simplified | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
You Were Meant to Fly- Preview

Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún

Top simple black tee
Skirt a find at the beach
Underskirt Gitana

No comments:

Post a Comment