Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wicked !!!




Happy Belated Birthday!!! So went out to see Wicked with my family, yesterday. Hence, why i am a few days behind.I was along drive there and day and I slept in most of the next day and puttered around the house.My weekend is in the middle of the week.  It was wonderful. I was not sure what to wear as theater outs have become very casual in the last few years. Oh my word. I sound like my mother. This was something that did concern me, so I chose something that I could wear anywhere that was not a formal event. Yes, society often dictates what people should wear and how they should act. Often, I chaff against this, but I think dressing in what make you feel comfortable and toward the institution that  you are visiting are not mutually exclusive. I thought had worn this outfit earlier this month and I have oh well. These things do happen >.< It is a nice outfit in my defense.


Wicked is great play about accepting  yourself and fighting for what is right. It is based off of the book by the same title. There are few book in this series, review on them to come.
















Have a berry orange day,

Sú talún


Dress Target and Sweater New York and Company 

No comments:

Post a Comment